Useful Excel for Beginners
Become an effective user of Microsoft Excel
- ‘Useful Excel for Beginners’ is a free on-demand video-based course tailored for beginners who are interested in learning Microsoft Excel.
- This course is a series of 89 videos running for slightly more than 9.5 hours. You can watch the videos at your own schedule and pause/replay as you would like.
- The course covers the concepts and features that I believe will help you get started and become a functional user of Excel.
- The course targets users who are completely new to Microsoft Excel.
- The course is very comprehensive as every concept is explained in detail.
- If you are already slightly familiar with Excel, I would recommend reviewing the curriculum below and choose chapters that you think would be useful. You can watch just those videos.
- 9.5 hours of videos covering all the key concepts and topics
- Tailored for those who have never used Excel before and beginner level users
- Easy to follow video demonstrations where all operations are performed on screen
- Create report on a fictional book store’s employees’ monthly work hours and salaries
- Analyze product sales, customer and sales trends for the book store
- 25 most used functions covered with examples
- Important keyboard shortcuts highlighted
- Includes Conditional Formatting, PivotTables and Tables
- Downloadable exercise files so that you can easily follow the course
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartHow to Enter Data (4:17)
StartKeyboard Navigation (5:07)
StartAuto Complete (4:49)
StartEntering Numbers (3:32)
StartNavigating Edges (9:18)
StartNavigating First & Last Used Cell (2:27)
StartSelecting Cells - Introduction (2:03)
StartSelecting Cells - Shift + Arrow (8:38)
StartSelecting Cells - Ctrl + Shift + Arrow (8:59)
StartSelecting Cells - Mouse Click Drag (3:44)
StartSelecting Cells - Mouse Click Shift+Click (3:21)
StartSelecting Cells - All Cells and Used Cells (3:09)
StartSelecting Cells - Rows, Columns and All (3:16)
StartSelecting Cells - NonContiguous Cells (4:41)
StartSelecting Cells - Summary (10:02)
StartNumber Formatting - Introduction (6:23)
StartNumber Formatting - General - Text (8:40)
StartNumber Formatting - Number - Fraction (15:54)
StartNumber Formatting - Currency (5:21)
StartNumber Formatting - Accounting (1:50)
StartNumber Formatting - Percentage (5:45)
StartNumber Formatting - Date (12:05)
StartNumber Formatting - Time (10:51)
StartNumber Formatting - Summary (2:22)
StartInserting & Deleting Rows, Columns and Cells (11:37)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
Is this course really free?
Yes, the course is completely free. No hidden charges. No catch.
How can I learn more about Excel?
Please subscribe to my YouTube channel to continue to receive new videos on Excel. https://www.youtube.com/user/theindzara/